Friday, April 13, 2012

Trying again.

Going to try to start posting about a variety of things here. First up:

Me and Brittany's little boy, Levon, is nearly 8 months old! He can pull himself up to his feet with a support and say 'hi' among other things. We are so proud of him and look forward to many more milestones ahead.

My new goal for this blog is to have a sort of indexed dumping ground fort brain. I tend to have a lot of ideas throughout the day and typically most of them get shelved or slip through the cracks. Hopefully having a place to let those ideas flesh out and develop (or wither and die) will aid in productivity. Also I need a place to post pics of and brag infinitely about my super awesome genius son, Levon.

Topics (other than my wife and son) that may be covered include technology news and "how-to" articles, music opinion, my own creative projects, and most anything else that may pop into my head.

Up next, who knows, probably a technology article.

No comments:

Post a Comment